To make the best Truffle pasta, use Truffle cream when cooking your sauce, and Truffle oil as a finishing oil, for some major truffle power. Complement with shaved or grated Parmigiano Reggiano, and get lost in the creamy umami flavors of this dish. A little goes a long way for your Truffle cream and Truffle oil so make this dish a menu staple. Order your premium pasta ingredients now! Kit inclusions:
- Cavani Truffle Sauce 500g (good for about 10 recipes)
- Casa Rinaldi Truffle Oil 250ml (good for about 10 recipes)
- Parmigiano Reggiano or Grana Padano DOP 80g
- Tagliatelle pasta Granoro / Lori 500g
The kit is good for at least 2 recipes. Each recipe is good for 4 pax. The truffle sauce and truffle oil are good for long-term use.
Delicious Truffle Tagliatelle Recipe inspired by travellingoven.com
- 250 grams Granoro tagliatelle pasta
- 55 grams Cavani Truffle Sauce
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp pasta water (water from the pot where pasta is cooking)
- 2 heaped tbsp grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- Casa Rinaldi Truffle oil
- Bring water to boil, add salt and add pasta. Cook following package instructions.
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan, add ready black truffle sauce, 2 tbsp of pasta water, and stir to combine.
- When cooked, drain pasta. Add pasta to the saucepan, add the Parmigiano Reggiano and stir well to combine.
- Drizzle with Truffle oil as finishing oil and add more grated cheese.