Mamou Inspired Truffle Pasta
We've been looking for an easy to make but delicious truffle pasta and our recipe is inspired by Mamou's Lorenzo Truffle pasta, possibly one of the most well loved truffle pasta dishes in Manila, shared by Pepper.ph. We put our own twist into it using Pantry Italy ingredients and the result is delicioso! Try it at home. Good for 6 people.
- 500g uncooked Riscossa Spaghettini, follow packet’s instructions.
- 1/4 cup salted butter
- 1 cup Hulala Gran cucina cooking cream
- 2 tbsp Olio Luglio Truffle Oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, can add more if you like
- 1/4 chicken bouillon cube, optional
- 6 tbsp Parmesan Gran Moravia cheese, grated
- parsley, for garnish
- salt, to taste
Click the ingredients to add to cart.
- Melt the butter along with the cooking cream in your pan.
- Add truffle oil with salt and the chicken bouillon until cream simmers.
- Add in the cooked spaghettini then season some more salt to taste.
- Mix pasta well with sauce and transfer to a plate. Cover with grated parmesan on top and garnish with parsley.
- Buena festa!